The Easy-to-Read Illustrated Bible, with 58 full-color illustrations, was designed to give families and churches a way to introduce God’s Word in a simple and enjoyable form that will help anyone understand the plan of God has for their lives.
Written at a third-grade reading level with very short sentences and using a limited vocabulary, the translation is one of the simplest easy-to-read translations available.The everyday style and colorful illustrations on these pages will open the meaning of God’s Word, even for those who are not familiar with the Bible. Seeing as well as reading and hearing the great stories of the Bible will make them come to life.
Use this Easy-to-Read Bible in your home, your church, or as a gift. The easy-reading style and captivating pictures will help anyone keep these stored in their hearts and minds for a lifetime.
- Large 10-point text size
- 58 full-color illustrations
- Introduction to the Bible
- Word List/Glossary of terms that may be difficult to understand
- Six pages of two-color maps, two pages of full-color maps
- “The Bible, The Story of God and His Love for Us” overview of the Bible
- “God Answers You in Tough Times” list of helpful Bible verses
- “Words to Live By” subject index
- Blank pages for personal notes