Bible League currently has one position available.
Social Media Coordinator
Opportunity: Bible League Australia has an opportunity for a social media coordinator, who knows their social media and can put together an engaging post that will drive link clicks and interactions, while sharing the work of Bible League. This person will also be a Christian.
Availability: 8-16 flexible and variable hours per week with at least four hours onsite in the Penrith office.
Role description: We are looking for someone who can work across the Bible League social platforms in coordination with the Marketing Manager.
This person will ideally have experience in social media coordination and bring new ideas to the role about how to engage our followers and create content that catches the eye and holds their attention.
The following requirements are highly favoured:
- Proficient in use of Canva
- Is able to be flexible with working on site and remotely
- Has knowledge of social media trends
- Is able to create and schedule posts daily
- Have a creative approach to work and tasks
- Is available to action trending posts and social media events as they happen
Start date: ASAP
Application closes: Close of business September 11th 2020. Interviews will be held as applications come in.
Contact: [email protected] with your resume (max 3 pages) and relevant experience laid out in a cover letter.