Interested in joining the Bible League in fulfilling the Vision God has given us? See our currently available positions
Marketing Manager – NSW
Are you looking for a way to use your Marketing qualification and experience to grow the Kingdom? Do you know how to use your fundraising skills to increase income for our global field-work?
Bible League is an international not-for-profit ministry organisation involved in large scale and widespread distribution of God’s Word, Biblical resources and training. We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to run our joint Australian and New Zealand marketing operations which make up the main activity of our fundraising (based in Penrith, NSW and includes some travel).
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the design and development of the full range of marketing initiatives extending to regular mail-based appeals, e-mail and electronically generated campaigns, advertising via print and radio along with website design and management.
Working with the CEO and the Marketing and Development Team, the Marketing Manager will:
Maintain and provide strategic oversight of the marketing fundraising programme for the organisation’s joint offices;
- Work with web developers to ensure best practice web design for promotions to the public;
- Produce and work to a fully scoped marketing plan to optimise automated fundraising;
- Manage the team of marketing personnel;
- Work with the Marketing and Development Team to ensure field operations are supported and in sync with the marketing plan; and
- Produce the annual fundraising budget for the organisation’s joint office operations.
The Marketing Manager is expected to possess the following essential attributes:
Active member of a Christian church
- Proven experience of five years or more in a related marketing/fundraising field especially including marketing planning, direct marketing promotions and copywriting
- A recognised degree or diploma in marketing management or related field
- Committed to the Mission, Statement of Faith and Core Value statements of Bible League International (see About Us)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent numerical and analytical ability to support strategic fundraising practice and results tracking
- Capable of fitting in and working well with a small motivated team
- Able to conduct surveys, analyse results and make adjustments to the marketing message and the marketing mix
- Ability to consistently meet busy work scheduling requirements.
If you believe you have the experience, capabilities and calling we are looking for, please apply in writing and include your CV (max 3 pages). Your application will be treated with complete confidentiality. Please write to The Recruiting Officer (Marketing Manager Position), PO Box 714 Penrith NSW 2751. Or email your resume to: [email protected]
Youth Development Coordinator – Schools and Churches
Bible League Australia and New Zealand raises awareness and funding to resource the work of planting Bibles around the world.
Are you wanting to make a Kingdom Impact by connecting with schools and youth?
Are you able to engage and motivate others to join with Bible League in Run4Bibles and other youth initiatives to raise funds?
If you’ve answered “YES” then you could be the person we are looking for to fulfill this rewarding and challenging role.
The Youth Development Coordinator will be responsible for leading, developing and coordinating Bible League’s interaction with Principals and Chaplains at Schools, seeking to both raise awareness of Bible League’s unique ministry and to enlist Schools as partners for ministry. The position will also require you to establish relationships with local Churches and relevant youth ministries with a view to engage them as partners.
Main Responsibilities and duties
- Lead, plan and coordinate age appropriate and demographically relevant campaigns and events.
- Maintain and grow existing relationships with Principals and Chaplains at schools
- Establish and build new relationships.
- Design, coordinate and implement an effective strategy through direct marketing and social media to engage more schools and youth groups.
- Assist schools with all queries and be able to suggest ways to improve student participation and financial contribution.
- Carry out all administrative functions for Run4Bibles and other partner programs
- Regular reporting and updating of Bible League databases
- Establish and develop relationships with Churches and Youth Organisations
- Be available to represent Bible League at conferences, events and seminars
- Be available to travel nationally to meet with Principals and Chaplains in other states
- Liaise with Bible League Development Officers in other areas to promote Run4Bibles across Australia and New Zealand.
You will also be required to:
- Be actively involved in a Christian Church
- Be committed to the purpose, statement of faith and core values of Bible League.
- Display a professional manner in communication, both verbal and written
- Build good relationships with people, especially youth and young adults, by demonstrating genuine sensitivity to people’s responses
- Have good organisational, promotional and administrative skills
- Have the ability to work well with others
- Possess a current driver’s licence and motor vehicle and be able to travel as required.
If you believe you have the experience, capabilities and calling we are looking for, please apply in writing and include your CV (max 3 pages). Your application will be treated with complete confidentiality. Please write to:
The Recruiting Officer (Youth Development Coordinator), Bible League, PO Box 714 Penrith NSW 2751.
Or email your resume to: [email protected]. Applications close 30th of November 2019.